A nutritional supplement for problem skin made with a patented formula of vitamins A, C and E plus diindolylmethane (DIM). Uniquely designed to deliver maximum results. Available in three sizes, including the introductory 14 Week Reset.
Skin Accumax is a nutritional supplement designed to promote healthy skin in order to help clear non-cystic acne and improve problem skin in general.
Suitable for all skin types, it works from the inside to improve the quality of skin throughout the body.* Scientists have blended a specific combination of vitamins with diindolylmethane (DIM), a phytonutrient identified in cruciferous vegetables.
This precise concentration of active ingredients has a powerful effect on the health and look of the skin.* For maximum benefits, four capsules a day with food is recommended for a minimum of 14 weeks.
The Double Pack contains 120 capsules. The Triple Pack contains 180 capsules.
The 14 Week Reset Box includes:
1 Skin Accumax Triple Packs (180ct/each)
2 Skin Accumax Double Pack (120ct/each) Total 420 capsules.
1 Skin Omegas Sample Pack (20ct)
1 Limited edition supplements tin
1 Tip Sheet
1 Accumax Leaflet
Not Suitable for:
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People under 16 years of age
- Those under medical supervision. It is important to consult a doctor before use.
Not tested on animals. Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations. FDA registered.
- We recommend four capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks. This is not an over-night solution for acne. It takes several weeks for the body to maximize the benefits of the nutrients.
- For optimum results to clear acne, take two capsules twice a day with food.
- Once acne is under control, try taking two a day to see if this will maintain skin clarity.
- If you miss taking the capsules, don’t worry. Continue as normal the following day.
- Take pictures of yourself at regular intervals to check your progress. We sometimes forget how our skin looked when we started.
- If you are under a doctor’s care, you must consult with your doctor before taking Skin Accumax.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and women who are planning pregnancy should not take Skin Accumax. Otherwise, Skin Accumax is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 years.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 60 (120), 90 (180)
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Amount Per Serving: 1,333 IU
% Daily Value: 27%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Amount Per Serving: 20 mg
% Daily Value: 33%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Amount Per Serving: 14.5 IU
% Daily Value: 48%
Diindolylmethane (a compound identified in broccoli)
Amount Per Serving: 37.5 mg
% Daily Value: *
Soy Phosphatidylcholine Amount Per Serving: 9 mg
% Daily Value: *
*Daily Value not established.
- Other ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Hypromellose.
- Contains: Soy.
- Diindolylmethane is a compound identified in broccoli.
- NO ADDED dairy, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No gluten-containing ingredients have been added to this supplement